He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sharks? COOL Mom! NO FEAR!


GIFT #81 what a priceless gift...My son Johnny!
My son Johnny was a rebel, from as early as I can remember. If I warned him not to touch the hot stove, he would test the limit. On occasion, I would take my boys to the Beach. Jimmy, my oldest, was content to stay on the blanket, away from the sand. Johnny, however, was ready to rush full board into the ocean! "Johnny," I would say in my firmest voice, “There are sharks out there!” He would look at me with those bright eyes, and that huge smile and start running TOWARD the tumultous waves. I would further, in exasperation explain, “Do you know how sharp a sharks teeth are?” Now I had his attention, but not like my other children, he was truly impressed with the idea/thought of sharp shark teeth! I might as well have put a “NO-FEAR” T-Shirt on him because from the time he was born, he was eager to fly…WITHOUT wings!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts