He spread His wings and caught me, He carried me on His pinions!

Monday, January 9, 2012

To err is human, to forgive, divine. - Alexander Pope

"Forgiveness is no sweet, platonic ideal to be dispensed to the world like perfume sprayed
from a fragrance bottle. It is achingly difficult!" - Philip Yancey


"A person will find it cheaper to pardon than to resent.
Forgiveness saves the expense of anger,
the cost of hatred, the waste of spirit." - Hannah More

"Forgiveness is never complete until, first, we have experienced the forgiveness of God,
second, we can forgive others who have wronged us,
and third, we are able to forgive ourselves." - Charles Stanley

"Praise the Lord, I tell myself;
with my whole heart, I praise His holy name.
Praise the Lord, I tell myself,
and never forget the good things He does for me.
He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
He redeems me from the pit,
and crowns me with lovingkindness and compassion...
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
so greeat is His lovingkindness.

As far as the east is from the west,
so far has He removed my transgressions from me...

For He knows my frame,
He is mindful that I am but dust. - King David wrote Psalm 103

One day I forgave my father and on that day, my life began. -Angie Taylor

Dear Children,
God's grace is a valuable gift, let us extend ourselves in tenderhearted, forgiveness.

I love you. mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Popular Posts